White vinegar is a natural cleaning and household solution with many uses around the house, including, being used as a rinse aid, cleaning glass, brightening appliances, cleaning, keeping laundry soft and freshening up after pets etc.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- 5% Acetic Acid
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your surfaces.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
Refills are available from our Loughborough store.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Bottle is made of 100% post-consumer recyclable plastic bottle + label is made of polyethylene + trigger spray is made of high density poly ethylene, nylon and polypropylene. polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon and high density poly ethylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
This product is also available as part of a refill bundle alongside a 5L bottle to keep refilling from at home.