We are excited to bring you these handmade (machine sown) 100% cotton face masks. These machine-washable face masks help reduce waste by providing you a reusable alternative.
- 2 layers 100% tightly woven but breathable cotton fabric.
- 3rd layer of non-woven interfacing to filter particles.
- An appropriate length of elastic that won't hurt your ear if worn for long.
Available in different colours and styles. Styles and cuts may vary slightly as expected with handmade fabric. Sold individually.
- Plain colours - light blue, grey, navy blue & black
- Patterned - African cotton prints (Ankara)
Please note these masks are NOT substitutes for N95 surgical or procedural masks but if used correctly, they should help reduce person to person droplet transmission of any virus. Also wash with mild detergent and warm water before first use.
These cotton masks have been made by a fashion design brand (3113) in Nigeria which has provided employment for some who would otherwise have been without a job during this time. All tailors are paid fairly.