The Miniml non-bio laundry liquid is a brilliant laundry all-rounder that stands up to dirt and stains even at low temperatures, whilst being a big softie on your skin.
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Safe for all your coloureds.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Natural and subtle fresh fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No enzymes, sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
Pour into machine dispenser. Light soil 20ml, medium soil 40ml and heavy soil 60ml.
Hand Wash. Dilute 1-2 capfuls in wash bowl. Soak for 5 mins. Rinse with cold water.
All Miniml Refills are available from The Cleaning Cabinet Loughborough Store.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua**, 5-15%: Potassium Cocoate*, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, Sodium Citrate*, Amphoteric Surfactants* and Citric Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Bottle is made of 100% post-consumer recyclable plastic + label is made of polyethylene + child resistant cap is made of high density poly ethylene. Polyethylene, polypropylene and high density poly ethylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
This product can also be purchased as part of a refill bundle.
Or as part of a laundry bundle also including Miniml's Fabric Conditioner.