The Beauty Kubes' plastic-free, solid conditioner is vegan, palm free and fragrance free. It is formulated to be as gentle on the scalp as possible, while conditioning the hair with a unique blend of skin and hair nourishing oils, plant extracts and herbs.
This plastic-free, solid conditioner has been designed for use together with the Beauty Kubes plastic-free shampoos and provides the perfect zero-waste alternative to your hair care routine.
- Coconut milk - to moisturise the hair and scalp.
- Mustard seed oil to help combat dry and itchy scalp. It is a fabulous oil for treating dry hair.
- Passionflower seed oil which contains the 17 amino acids found in plant protein, plus Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acids. It is an oil that can be helpful in treating dry, itchy scalps.
- Chickweed herb to combat dry and itchy skin.
- Butterfly pea flower
- Animal-derived ingredients
- Palm oil / Palm oil derivatives
- Synthetic Fragrance / Colours
- Plastic packaging
How to use: Take 1 to 2 Kubes into the shower. crumble the Kubes one by one into the palm of your hand. Add a very small amount of water until a thick paste is formed. Rub hands together firmly until the paste turns pal blue and thickens. You can now smooth the paste over your wet hair, focusing on the ends. For best results, use with a wide-tooth comb to comb the conditioner through the hair. As it is solid, it needs a bit of extra help to ensure all of the hair is coated.
Tapioca starch*, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Inulin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Althaea officinalis root extract, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Panthenol, Stellaria media extract, Passiflora edulis seed oil, Brassica alba seed oil, Tocopherol, Clitoria ternatea flower extract, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Citric acid Fructose, Acacia senegal gum.