COVID-19: TCC Response and Service Changes
We’d like to say “THANK YOU” to all the essential workers risking their lives to save lives and businesses daily.
As a small token of our gratitude, we’re offering NHS, RoyalMail & ParcelForce Workers 10% OFF everything.
To claim your discount simply send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered NHS, RoyalMail or ParcelForce email address and we’ll send you a personal discount code.
- We have temporarily closed the Loughborough shop for refills and walk-in shopping for the duration of the nationwide lock-down to allow our retail staff & customers to stay home and mitigate their exposure to contracting or spreading the coronavirus.
- We continue to process & fulfill orders from our online store for local drop-offs and nationwide delivery. Orders would however only be fulfilled and packed twice a week.
- We now fulfill & pack orders only twice a week to consolidate orders and reduce the courier collection trips. This means orders would only be despatched on Mondays and Thursdays. Cut-off times would be by midnight on Sunday and Wednesday for the next despatch/delivery.
- We have introduced a free Local Delivery option for the Loughborough area only for orders above £10. Select Local Delivery at checkout only if you are within LE11* & LE12*.
- We advise customers outside our local area to allow up to 7-10 days for courier delivery during these period. This allows us to ensure Quality Control & avoid packing errors despite order volumes.
- We continue to follow strict infection control measures for packing & dropping off orders. Only one person is in charge of preparation, packing, shipping & dropping off orders at any given time & we ensure a no contact drop-off.
- We continue to keep up to date with the government and professional public health recommendations as we prioritise the wellbeing of everyone involved in the running of our business.
- Finally, we reassure all our customers (old and new) that we continue to uphold a fair pricing policy throughout this period. We would never capitalise on the shortages to inflate prices. We maintain a small profit margin throughout our product range & our shipping costs are true to current prices we pay & are even discounted.