COVID-19: TCC Response and Service Changes
Hurray!!! We are excited to welcome you all back to the store. We are committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our staff and customers so we'll look different with our visors and masks but our smile would still be hidden under all the covering.
Some of the changes to expect include:
One customer at a time
Signage outside for queuing with hand sanitisers provided
Our friendly staff would help with refills
Our till and refill station would be disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
We can't wait to welcome you back
Our priority continues to be the well-being of our customers and staff through these times. We have therefore taken a few key steps to align with government regulations and not risk spreading the virus through any of our services.
- We would only allow one customer into our small kiosk at a time.
- Hand sanitisers would be provided at the entrance.
- Social distancing signs would be outside on the floor to guide with queuing.
- We would restrict the touching of products except where absolutely necessary for purchase.
- Our retail staff would be provided with visors and masks and would help with all refills.
- We continue to process & fulfill orders from our online store for local drop-offs, in-store pick-ups and nationwide delivery.
- Our free Local Delivery option for the Loughborough area applies to orders above £10 within LE11* & LE12*.
- In-store pick-up is free to all.
- We advise customers outside our local area to still allow up to 7 days for delivery as courier services return to normalcy.
- We continue to follow strict infection control measures for packing & dropping off orders. Only one person is in charge of preparation, packing, shipping & dropping off orders at any given time & we ensure a no contact drop-off.
- We continue to keep up to date with the government and professional public health recommendations as we prioritise the wellbeing of everyone involved in the running of our business.
- Finally, we reassure all our customers (old and new) that we continue to uphold a fair pricing policy throughout this period. We would never capitalise on the shortages to inflate prices. We maintain a small profit margin throughout our product range & our shipping costs are true to current prices we pay & are even discounted.