The RubyCup 100% soft, medical-grade silicone is your ticket to safe, comfortable and fuss-free periods for the next 10 years.
- Ruby Cup is the cup that changes lives
- 100% vegan & Plastic free
- Perfect size and shape for beginners
- Durable, medical-grade silicone lasts 10 years
How do Menstrual Cups Work?
They collect your period blood inside your vagina and can be worn for up to 8 hours at a time, giving you unparalleled freedom compared with traditional period products.
Ruby Cups are made of medical-grade silicone, making them soft and easy to use. You can reuse a Ruby Cup for up to ten years, saving around 10kg of plastic waste ending up in landfill.
Ruby Cup’s menstrual cup measurements are:
- Small (the smallest menstrual cup) is 65mm high and 40mm wide.
- Medium (the largest menstrual cup) is 68mm high and 45 mm wide.
Learn more about sizing from the makers of RubyCup
Learn also about how to use your brand new menstrual cup with their straightforward beginners’ guide, which includes videos, diagrams, and step by step instructions.