Organic quinoa is a fantastic grain that is rich in protein and high in fibre making it the perfect ingredient for anyone on a vegan diet. Quinoa is often referred to as a seed or a whole grain as it is unpolished and completely organic.
Organic quinoa (pronounced keen-wa) is a fantastic grain that is rich in protein and high in fibre making it the perfect ingredient for anyone on a vegan diet.
Quinoa grain can often be referred to as a seed or a wholegrain as it is unpolished, natural and completely organic. It is the perfect alternative to rice or couscous and does not have any gluten containing ingredients.
Benefits of organic quinoa
- Rich source of protein
- High in fibre
- Packed with vitamins and minerals such as iron
- Versatile - can be used for both sweet and savoury dishes and recipes
Ways to enjoy quinoa
- Use as a bed for curries for the perfect pairing
- Sprinkle into salads for a boost in protein
- Serve with a vegetable packed stir fry for extra fibre
- Try replacing your morning oats with quinoa for a fluffy alternative to porridge
- Serve with miso flavour roasted vegetables and a touch of soy sauce
You can buy organic quinoa online in a range of sizes from small to bulk depending on your requirements.
Note: Rinse before use as product MAY contain small stone fragments