It's time to embrace sustainable periods with reusable pads.
Puchi Treasures bring us these reusable cotton pads made with organic bamboo charcoal, sorb, PUL & cotton. They are very soft, absorbent, comfortable and reusable. The pads are available with different levels of absorbencies for liners/light flow, regular flow or heavy flow.
They work just the same or even better than their disposable alternatives with the added advantage of being reusable. Please note the fabric patterns often vary and are selected randomly.
HOW TO CARE FOR THEM
- Always prewash sanitary pads before first use
- To prevent staining, rinse in cold water after use and store in a waterproof bag ready to be washed.
- Pads are to be ideally washed at 60 degrees
- Use powder rather than liquid detergents & DO NOT use fabric conditioners.
- Allow to air-dry after wash.
- Pads can be added to the normal household laundry after it has been rinsed out or pre-washed briefly.